Health, it's what's for dinner

I hope to get myself up to speed on this blogging thing soon and at that time, I hope to share myself with people who can do me the most good.

That would be either a publisher or an agent.

In the meantime, I have an idea or two about a story or two that could be interesting for a couple of reasons.

One of those ideas is about health.

I mean, my own.

Where do I intend to be in the next 4 years, 14 years?

Next month.

My doctor is optimistic.

Sadly, at the end, not much gain is noticed.

What we leave behind needs to matter. I'm working on that.

Once I find a publisher or an agent who knows a publisher.

I think I have something worth reading.

Comments

  1. I hope you find an agent/publisher too, John, because everything I have read that you have written has been excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus and the poor

Fall, colors and Halloween

A story worth repeating