Sis boom bah

I confess to having almost no fan loyalty to the National Football League.

I guess the closest I ever got was in the 1950s when the old Cleveland Browns were on TV every Sunday. Black and white and not much fanfare. Jim Brown was a bulldozer. Other teams, other cities. We got the Browns, or else.

Now, I have no idea which team would qualify as my favorite.

I know one that won't and another that gets my support, just because of the former.

I'm rooting for the Jets this year. The Colts gave up and tanked their game and gave NYJ a chance to make the playoffs. What justice might occur this year if the Jets survive this absurdity and go on to win the Super Bowl?

If you can't root for the underdog, why bother? The Colts are an embarrassment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus and the poor

A story worth repeating

Who's Jay Hughes?