Charting my fame

Most of the time, I believe nobody actually sees this blog, not that in the course of human destiny, it will matter. I lament sometimes that I think my best writing occurs on the blogspot pages.

Recently, I took to trying to see who was looking at this blog and where they came from. Not surprisingly, most of it comes from the Fairfield website. A couple of other places yielded some returns, only after I asked folks to click on the site, providing them with the link.

Curious, one of the hottest links is a place called Yandex.ru, which is "something" in .ru, which is the suffix for Russia. It's all in Cyrillic, so I have no idea who they are, why they are reading MY blog and what they got out of it.

I don't intend to explore it beyond that.

But I did notice that the little PacMan pie chart isn't being kind to MacIntosh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus and the poor

A story worth repeating

Who's Jay Hughes?